Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day Savings...

Happy Pi Day!!

What day would be better to release my "Oldies But Goldies Vol.1" bundle including my "Apple Pie" kit?... And for today only you can pick it up for ... you guessed it: $ 3.14 - that's 81 % off the original prices of the included kits!!!


Oldies But Goldies Vol.1 - I bundled up a couple of my older kits to make them available to you for a great price. This first bundle includes the following products: Apple Pie Kit, Apple Pie Add-on, Felty Fall Friends Kit, School Daze Kit, Min's Café and Min's Café Teaparty Add-on.

*Those are previous releases that I bundled up. Please verify if you already have them in your stash*



Tomorrow is the last day of my time as featured designer at theStudio - that means it's also the last day to pick up the freebie add-on kit in the forum and enter a layout to win a 10 $ GC to my store!!


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment