Friday, March 2, 2012

Featured Designer - Sale and Freebie Add-on



Hi all - it's my turn to be Featured Designer at theStudio! And while I'm all excited to see the wonderful pages created in the Featured Designer Challenge I hope you're excited about what that means for you:
 

This new collection is all springy, soft, cute, girly...I had so much fun creating it and can hardly wait to find the time to scrap all those little girl pictures of my daughter. Oh, and my waterlily pictures - some of them made it into the kit, as extracted flowers ;)



While writing this I just realized I haven't shown you any of my February creations yet... eeek, I'm such and awful blogger!
So here they are:

First there's my "Baby Bear Collection" - bright and fun colors for all those babies and toddlers that - like mine - don't "do" pastels, LOL ...



My Valentine's Day kit was very "tweet" this year, here's "Tweet Love" ;)



Then I did a kit that's a little bit different from my usual style, "Venice Nights", but I love how this turned out, with all the lace and velvet that makes you want to touch it.



Last but not least, there are two collabs:

"Winter Woods" a collaboration between Piggyscraps Designs, Aimee Harrison Design Studios and Deli Scraps.




"It's my Birthday" - a collab between Nibbles Skribbles, eqrAveziur, Snips & Snails, Moon Designs and Deli Scraps


"It's my Birthday"

Wow, that was a lot - I will do my best, trying to get better at keeping you updated!!

Have a great time (and don't forget to pick up the blog train freebie in the post below!!)!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete