Sunday, October 4, 2009

New kit, new blog look ... and a freebie

So - what do you all think about the new blog look? I know, it's still a little early but after finishing my Halloween kit I decided I just had to play with it, LOL.
This new kit is so cute, have a look at it:


Don't you wish you could join the three cuties and their adorable dressed-up teddy bears?
How about invinting them to your home, LOL - the kit is available at Moo Two Design and on sale for a limited time only, so better get it fast ;)

To give you a little sample of the kit, here's a quickpage for you:

 


Thank you for your nice comments, I really appreciate them! :)
Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable QP! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete