Friday, September 11, 2009

MIA... and a one kit CT call

I'm sorry I haven't been back here sooner... real life, you know ;-)

Anyway - I just wanted to let you know: I made it into round 2 of the next SASy-Lady contest!!!! Woohoo!!!!
A big, huge "Thank you" to all of you who voted for me!!! :-D


Something else:
Since I don't have a CT (yet, LOL), I'm looking for some talented scrappers who would like to scrap a layout for me with one of the following kits:

 
Requirements:
Scrap (at least) one layout with the kit 
  post it (with proper credits) to the following galleries: MooTwo, DSA, DST and to your blog (if you have one). I'd also post them on here.

If you're interested, please contact me via email min (at) deliscraps.com with the following info:

your name
your gallery link
the name of the kit you'd like to work with
Looking forward to hearing from you!!
Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment